Tuesday, January 10, 2017

2 Reasonably Priced Phone Brands I Wish to see in Pakistan

If you ask me, I am one of the most unsatisfied smartphone customers (blame my excess usage of social media apps and online reading habit for it). Anyways, so, ever since I have been deprived of my Samasung Galaxy S3 on gun point, a.k.a mobile snatching, my life has been terribly miserable. I couldn’t find a single smartphone that can work effectively without getting hung or confused at what I am commanding them. LOL.

Jokes apart, one day when my Huawei P8 Lite completely refused to start and did not cooperate, I was forced to search about the best phones I can get in the most reasonable price. Though some of these brands are available locally through black market, I usually prefer going for brands that are officially available in Pakistan.

Cutting the long story short, out of four best phones that I came across, two of them aren’t available in Pakistan yet. Sigh and sobs!

How I wish these brands were available in this part of the world as well (I hope so they will think about it soon)

Xiaomi


It was the first brand that popped up in my search bar, so I will definitely start with it. Headquartered in China, Xiaomi is determined to introduce the high quality latest technology in an affordable rate. They are already present in Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, India, Brazil and Indonesia. I hope they further expand their market to Pakistan. So far, their most loved brands by consumers are

Xiaomi Mi Mix


It is the latest addition in Xiaomi’s family. The most futuristic phone with 91.3% screen to body ratio. The almost no-edges design wasn’t easy to develop and required a lot of work in other areas too. Apart from great design, Xiaomi Mi Mix offers 6 GB RAM, 16 MP rear camera, 256 GB storage and a battery of 4400 mAh. 


Other notable devices by Xiaomi are:

· Xiami Mi 5

· Xiaomi Mi 4i

· Xiaomi Redmi Note

· Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G

· Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime.


iDroid USA


In 2012, five entrepreneurs decided to open up a small startup that has now grown up to become a full-fledged organization. iDroid USA aims to become the market leader with its cutting edge technology and this mission is the reason they are relying on extremely sophisticated and advanced research methodologies.

iDroid Royal V7


This phone is just perfect for anyone who is looking for a good camera. Its 13 MP rear and 5 MP front cameras are ideal for HD pictures and shoots. V7 is actually a Phablet with 540x960 pixel resolution. With 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM, which is comparatively a bit less than other vendors, this phone offers a decent design, which is unlikely to be found in other counterparts. Instead of round edges, V7 has rectangular corners to give you a premium feel. 

Other phones of iDroid that I look forward to are:

· iDroid Apache G6

· Tango 2 White

· iDroid BALR X7

· Tango A5



Apart from these, I would really like to see Amazon phones making their way in the Pakistani market. However, I think these two brands will probably be successful in making me forget my previous phone by staying with me through thick and thin. RIP Samsung Galaxy S3!

No comments:

Post a Comment