Thursday, April 6, 2017

Chalay Thay Saath With WingItt!

I rarely show up at meet and greet sessions with the cast of a certain movie. However, when I stumbled upon this invitation to have a live discussion with Chalay Thay Saath cast, I couldn’t resist (thanks to the cutest attraction, Syra Shahroz). So, when your girl crush is coming to an event, kon gunahgaar event miss karnay ka sochay ga? :p 




Anyway, another deliciously convincing reason to attend the event was to have my hands on the new talk of the town i.e. wings by WingItt (the venue). I have had heard some amazing reviews about the place yet couldn’t get a chance to be there. But it was my turn now. Cutting the long story short, I went to the venue that was all decked up to welcome the stars. Then started coming in the cast one by one and sharing their memorable memories that took place while shooting the film.

Chalay Thay Saath will feature Syra Shahroz, Kent. S Leung, Bahroz Sabzwari, Mansha Pasha, Zhalay Sarhadi, Shami HIlalay, Osama tahir, Faris Khalid and Sherbaaz Kaleem. The movie is shot in the breath-taking scenic views of Gilgit Baltistan and is likely to promote a friendly and tourism-friendly image of Pakistan internationally *fingers crossed*.

As the celebrities were elaborating on their roles, it seemed that the movie has a mix plate of different emotions to offer. It will have drama, romance, fun, adventure, laughter, smiles, tears, anger, heartbreak and what not? Well, with that let me also give you a sneak peek into the story of he fillm that talks about the journey of a doctor, Resham, who comes back to her country and gets on the emotional roller coaster ride of the past, present and future with her best buddies. Wait for the trailer to get to know more about it.

Then came the second best part of the event i.e. FOOD!! The male cast of the film was engaged in a challenge where they were asked to gobble down eight wings in less than four minutes. Indeed, it was a fun competition.

I was already excited to try WingItt wings and was told by the CEO of WIngItt that there are currently nineteen sauces these wings are tossed in. I tried Honey & Mustard Buffalo Hot Sauce, which was the star of the night. Besides wings, the place has had Paninis, fried chicken, sliders & Rotisserie, which I will definitely try on my next trip.

All and all, it was a great fun-filled event. I would wish both the parties all the very best for their businesses and look forward to seeing them making new records in their respective fields!

Find more about how much I enjoyed the event on my Facebook, Blog, Twitter and Instagram!

The event was organised by Golin PK.






Stay tuned for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment