Saturday, April 15, 2017

Satisfy your Asian Food Cravings with Deshire

If there were a human version of cravings, it would look exactly like me. Yeah, I crave GOOD food and that too at awkward timings. Thankfully, this time around, I wanted to have some amazing food in the evening. Informed my sister of my ‘habit’ and she decided to be my partner in the crime. Then came the most difficult question, what to try? But I had done my homework this time asI recently came to know that a new place has opened in K-Town and they are serving amazingness. So, it was my turn to try it. 


We traced Deshire in Google Map and went to Khayaban e Shahbaz. I must say the place is owned by someone with an extraordinary taste in interior decoration. Dim light and minimal decoration – just perfect. On top of that, we could check out the live cooking of chefs on the other side from a transparent window. At least, it gives you motivation that someone is preparing your food and helps you wait with patience. 



Deshire’s USP is their different colored bowls that offer unique recipes guaranteed to satiate your taste buds, this was told by our server. Anyway, since I didn’t want to take any risk, I decided to go with his recommendations which were Red & Yellow bowls. 



The food was here already and it was the tasting time now. While I was about to dig in my food, I spotted one of the servers serving wings to another table. So, I decided to order them too since they were looking tempting. Coming back to my main course, which was Yellow Curry Egg Noodles and looked somewhat similar to khaosuey but tasted nothing like it. In fact, it had just the right amount of spices which made me taste the flavor of each and every ingredient in the dish. However, when I reached the end, I decided to add some more Red Chilli Sauce to it and voila! It was yum yum!


My sister was still eating her Red Bowl, Kway Teow Beef with Rice Noodles, so I took a spoon from it too. Kway Teow was something I haven’t tried before so I loved it. 



But I was almost full and my Smoked Wings had already arrived. So, I moved on to eating them and realized that I have made the best decision to order them. So flavorful with a tinge of spices and a dash of something tangy. Would love to try them again.



Though I am not a dessert person, but ended up with Japanese Cheesecake for the sake of trial. Light, refreshing and tasty. That’s how I will define my dessert. 


All in all, the experience was good. The quantity was sufficient and menu was cost-effective. Would love to see an elaborated menu next time.

Good luck, Desire




Check out my Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for more updates on Deshire

No comments:

Post a Comment