Friday, September 9, 2016

Turn Your #StyleOn with Outfitters

Needless to say I just cannot leave any Outfitters’ outlet without having bought something from their amazing collection. Mostly they are tops that I fall for; however, the accessories and shoes do inspire me sometimes. This time around, I saw a post on my Facebook timeline featuring a 50% off on the entire collection.




I immediately clicked on their website and started searching for stuff that would match my taste and thankfully the online store did not disappoint me. I glanced at the deductions and the designs offered and, trust me, concluded that Outfitters is offering everything at a very reasonable price. After spending some time online and considering a lot of options, since I had to shop in a limited budget, I decided to buy two tops and two pairs of shoes (I haven’t shopped in a long time so this is not much :D )

The Round Neck Floral T-Shirt in Mustard color that I bought is just perfect for the Karachi weather these days. It cost me Rs. 1,040 which is not bad at all and guess what? It was in stock as well since whatever I try to purchase online is either already sold or out of stock :p. The shirt was of Rs. 1,490 before discount. 


Then there is this Floral Round neck T-Shirt in Navy color for Rs. 1,180. Earlier it was of Rs. 1,690. I plan on wearing the shirt with blue denim for a casual yet trendy look. 





This Wrap Around Ethnic Chappal caught my eyes because of its magnificent straps. I opted for the Gold color which is available for Rs. 1,600 after reduction. The actual price however was Rs. 2,290.





So, this is the last thing that I bought from Outfitters’ online store - a Bow Toe Pump for Rs. 1,250. It can go with almost everything but my preference would be to carry it on a Western look. It was available for Rs. 1,790 before discount. 





So, here is a wrap up of my purchases for this month. Find Outfitters here or rush to their stores

Website: http://outfitters.com.pk/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/outfitterspk https://www.facebook.com/OutfittersJunior



Keep checking this space for more update.
xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment