Thursday, March 9, 2017

KAARIGAR - A Unique Footwear Experience

I am one of those people who are addicted to online shopping. However, I still somehow find it really difficult to trust a vendor online. This time around, while scrolling my Facebook timeline I came across some really amazing footwear with a touch of modernism and tradition at the same time. Amazed by the beautiful designs and finesse, I inquired the admin of KAARIGAR about the prices and the procedure to place an order. I was lucky enough to have interacted with Sana (the owner) herself who is so smooth to deal with. She helped me out with the decision making part as I am allergic to some kinds of leather. 


Sana assured me that the footwear is made from the finest material that is handpicked from different parts of the world. She also told me that all the products are checked via sampling before they are delivered to the customers. Needless to say, KAARIGAR is offering unique and never-seen-before designs. While I opted for a Turquoise chappal that is from her last collection, KAARIGAR will be featuring their new collection this Saturday 11 March 2017 at Kaarigar -- Stall B-9 Elan Women Of Talent Festival 2017 The Palm Marquee, Clifton between 2 PM to 9 PM

Visit KAARIGAR website for more details and designs so that you do not get confused with a lot of beautiful designs as I did <3

Visit my blog, Twitter and Instagram for more details on KAARIGAR













No comments:

Post a Comment