Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Avari Towers Celebrates Egyptian Food Festival

Sweet smile and good food are two things that unite people. Irrespective of who you are and where you live, using these tricks can make your lives easier. I think, perhaps, this is the reason Avari Towers has been persistently celebrating food festivals of different countries in an effort to create a connection between Pakistanis and the foreigners living here.

Egyptian Festival is the second one I have attended after Turkish Food Festival at Avari Towers. And believe you me, when I entered the venue, I felt like they have actually called some Egyptians to create an ambiance, but they did not. In fact, the staff was dressed in a way that they actually looked Egyptians. Moving on to food, only by looking at it I felt like they have covered everything.

Description: EGYPTIAN FOOD FESTIVAL TAGLINE

From an elaborate menu of Salads to scrumptious main courses and delicious desserts. Ohmagawd!

Let me take you through the journey so that you can drool the same way I did.

Welcome drinks: Pinacolada  & Strawberry Syrup (to die for)





The mouthwatering salad bar...which was absolutely authentic inn taste and presentation. the varieties were so much that it got me almost full :D 



Then i moved on to desserts which looked appealing and trust me, they have got the best basbusa and baklava <3





I tasted some main courses too because i was told the Mutabbaq and Shawarma are something i am not going to find anywhere else, in terms of taste and yes, this is absolutely right




My plate and a friend's too :D 




Way to go Avari Towers. Looking forward to some more eat festivals from around the world. Find out more on hashtags #AvariTowersKhi & #EgytianFoodFest




No comments:

Post a Comment